AVITAS Online offers you immediate access to aircraft and engine values. AVITAS Online is the premier service for obtaining industry renowned BlueBook values for your aircraft and engines.
Whether you require specific and customizable values with serial/registration number look-up or a generic value by aircraft/engine type, AVITAS Online offers the most granular view of asset values.
Using our powerful and fast analytical interface you can obtain single real-time values for your aircraft or engine and, via our fleet import functionality value your whole aircraft fleet in seconds.
You can edit and apply numerous specification adjustments as well as specify which values you wish to output:
- Current Market Value
- Base Value
- Future Base Values (Future values up to 20 years out)
- Future Market Values (as distinct to Future Base Values and also Future values up to 20 years out)
- Full Life Maintenance Adjusted Values (also Future values up to 20 years out)
- Soft Values (also up to 20 years out)
- Distressed Values (also up to 20 years out)
- Future Delivery Values (if applicable)
- Current Market Lease Rate
- Current Base Lease Rates (also up to 20 years out)
- Base Value, Market Value, Future Values, Full Life Maintenance Adjusted Values and Base Lease Rate Values Future levels all based on user defined custom inflation rates.
- Customized output for all values available in Excel and print formats.
AVITAS Online offers Portfolio Monitoring services as part of your online subscription.
Import your aircraft fleet into the system using our fleet data look-up. Your aircraft can be imported based on either a serial and/or registration number. The system will match the aircraft information automatically including engine type, take-off weight and give you custom options per aircraft to select specification adjustments. With the portfolio management functionality you can quickly set your valuation criteria across all assets, folders or individually for aircraft to apply inflation rates, maintenance adjustment values and future value criteria.
Once imported, the aircraft values update automatically allowing you to log in and instantly see any value changes for your assets.
- Import your fleet using a simple text file to match with our fleet data and save time on data entry
- Custom folders can hold hundreds of aircraft and allow you to organize your data
- See the US dollar amount change since the previous visit for each aircraft and for each folder
- Instantly see each folder’s total value and a grand total of all your asset values
- Individual aircraft within each folder can be manipulated singly
- One click output to Excel and Print
The AVITAS Online Engine Value service offers up to date, maintenance adjusted values and future values for your engines.
The online service offers an analytical interface which allows you to change the overhaul/utilization values on the fly and see the real-time changes in values.
The following features are available:
- Quick selection by Manufacturer/Engine type.
- Differentiate between First run and Mature engines.
- Bare, Partial or Full QEC options.
- Enter customized Overhaul and LLP information for an adjusted appraisal value.
- Save your previous appraisal runs to future reference.
- Export to Excel with improved formatted layout.
- Professional printed output with customized fields for Operator, Serial number and Client.
AVITAS Online Subscription options
We offer a number of subscription options to suit your project and budgetary requirements:
- Sign up now for instant access to values via credit card
- Purchase bulk runs at a discounted subscription rate
- Purchase an annual Unlimited subscription
For a quick, humorous run through of the AVITAS Online value system watch the video below:
Click here to contact us or call us +1 703 476 2300